City Calendar and Services Guide
It's that time of year again! The City of Midland invites amateur photographers to submit their favorite photos of life in Midland for the 2018 City Calendar and Services Guide. As in previous years, the City will select and use color photos submitted by residents and community members to illustrate the pages of the annual calendar and services guide.
The contest is now open and runs through Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
Need some inspiration? Check out the slideshow above to see winning images that made it into the 2017 City Calendar!
How to Enter
Submit your photos online
Access a digital contest entry form on this page and submit your photos online by clicking the link below.
2018 Community Photo Contest Entry Form
Submit your photos by mail
Pick up a printed entry form at the Information Desk at Midland City Hall, 333 W. Ellsworth Street, or at the Grace A. Dow Memorial Library, 1710 St. Andrews Street.
Completed entry forms and print photo submissions should be mailed to:
Midland City Hall
Attention: City Manager's Office
333 W. Ellsworth Street
Midland, MI 48640
- A maximum of two (2) photos per entrant may be submitted.
- Photos should feature Midland events, people at work or play in our community, and scenic or historic places around town. Pictures from all seasons are welcome!
- Photos should be no more than two (2) years old.
- Professionally-produced and/or copyrighted materials (i.e. senior or family portraits, in-studio shots, etc.) will not be accepted. Entrants must own the distribution rights for any submitted photos.
- All photo entries become the property of the City of Midland upon submission and may be used in upcoming print and digital communications. Mailed submissions will not be returned.
- Most importantly: Be creative and have fun!
About the Calendar
The City of Midland publishes the annual City Calendar and Services Guides to keep citizens informed of public meeting dates for the Midland City Council and the City's boards and commissions, as well as other key dates and information of interest to residents. The services guide at the back of the calendar explains the many services, programs, and events provided by your municipal government.