City Calendar and Services Guide
Annual Calendar Photo Contest - Submit your pics now!
How do we get those big, beautiful photos of our community that appear in the City calendar? FROM YOU!
The City holds a Community Photo Contest for residents to submit their favorite photos of life, work, and play in Midland. Winning photos appear in the following year’s calendar and are selected based upon a variety of factors, including photo quality, uniqueness, creativity, and subject matter.
Key contest rules:
- Limit of three (3) photo entries per photographer.
- Photos should be no more than two (2) years old.
- Photos must be high-resolution images that are not digitally altered
- Professionally-produced and/or copyrighted photos (ex: senior pictures, family portraits, in-studio shots, etc.) will not be accepted.
- All photo entries become the property of the City of Midland and may be used in City promotions, social media posts, and other formats
The deadline to submit your photos for the 2022 calendar is Tuesday, September 7, so enter now!
Think you can take the best photo for our City calendar? We're now taking submissions for the 2022 City Calendar & Services Guide! Click the link below to submit your photos! Winners will be notified by mid-November 2021.
About the Calendar
Every year, the City of Midland publishes the annual City Calendar and Services Guides to provide citizens with information related to:
- Public meeting schedules for Midland City Council and our boards and commissions
- Due dates for taxes, utilities payments, and more
- City and community events
- General information about our departments’ day-to-day operations, contact information, and ordinances
- Beautiful photos of our community at work and play!
Why Should I Keep My Calendar?
The front of the calendar provides grid information, public meeting dates, useful program and service tidbits, and photos submitted during the Community Photo Contest. The back of the calendar - the Services Guide - contains a detailed description of our departments, operational procedures, relevant ordinances and regulations, and contact information for our various departments. Chances are, you can easily find the answer to most frequently asked City questions in your calendar and services guide!
When Will I Get My Calendar?
All residents within the City limits receive a City Calendar & Services Guide every year in their mailbox in early December. New residents in the community receive one in their "welcome packet" mailed by Public Services.
If you are a City resident and did not receive a 2021 City calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request one be mailed to you. If you are a resident outside of the Midland city limits, please stop by City Hall to pick up a calendar. You can also download a digital copy of the calendar by clicking the link below. City calendars do not forward per USPS mailing rules.
|Click here to download the 2021 City Calendar|