Online Election Resource
The Michigan Secretary of State website lets voters check the following:
- Polling locations
- Sample ballot for their ward and precinct prior to each election
- Their voting status
Once on the site, type in your first and last name, and information specific to your residence and voter status will appear. If you identify any problems with the information listed, please contact the Midland City Clerk’s Office at 989-837-3310.
Please refer to your voter identification card to find your current polling location. If you have any questions regarding the polling locations please call the City Clerk's Office.
A City ward map shows all polling locations throughout the City of Midland.
Registering to Vote
Your drivers license or other form of current picture ID is all you will need to bring with you to register. Other forms of current picture ID include:
- Michigan State ID Card
- Driver's License or ID Card issued by another state
- A Federal or State Government-issued ID
- A U.S Passport
- A Military ID card with a photo
- A Tribal ID card with a photo
- A Student ID with a photo from a high school or an accredited institution of higher education
Where to Register
Register at one of the following:
Midland City Hall
333 W Ellsworth Street
Midland, MI 48640
Midland Secretary of State's Office
1932 N Saginaw Road
Midland, MI 48640
Requirements to Register
To register to vote in Michigan, you must be:
- A resident of the state and the city or township where you are applying for registration
- A citizen of the United States of America
- At least 18 years of age by election day
- Not serving a sentence in jail or prison
Change of Address
A change of address on your drivers license will change your voter registration record. Please contact the Midland City Clerk’s Office at 989-837-3310 if you have any questions about this process.