Parks Special Event Requests

The City of Midland Parks and Recreation Department receives several requests each year for the request and approval of special events that are held in parks.

Parks Event Requests

If you are interest in holding a special event in a park such as a wedding, road race, fundraiser, etc., please click here to fill out our special event form. Parks and Recreation Staff will review your information and will contact you regarding the request.

City-Wide Event Requests

If you would like to hold an event in another area of the City, you will need to submit a request through the Engineering Department. Please click here to fill out a city-wide event request form.