Adult Coed Kickball
Your favorite game as a kid is back! Teams will play a 12-game schedule (potentially double headers) on Sunday or Monday nights (managers will get to chose what night) and are officiated by umpires. Each team must have a minimum of 10 players (but can ALWAYS add players throughout the season). Games will only be rescheduled if more than 2 nights are rained out.
Individual team players can register online. When registering online, players need to know their team name and manager’s name. Visa or MasterCard accepted.
If not registering online, team managers can submit a completed (10 player) roster with fees to the Parks and Recreation office. A registration packet including roster can be provided upon request.
- $25/player includes a t-shirt for each player and team ball
- 12-game double-header schedule on Sunday or Monday nights (Manager will pick their preferred night of play)
- Games begin Sunday, September 13
- Games officiated by Umpires
- Games only rescheduled if more than 2 nights are rained out
- In the event of a governmental mandate that forces Parks and Recreation to cease this program and/or the Parks and Recreation Department is forced to shut down this program because of a COVID-19 exposure among players, registrants will receive a 50% refund BEFORE Sunday, September 13, 2020 and NO REFUNDS BEGINNING ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 13.
- League will have COVID-19 sensitive policies
- Players register online or at the Parks and Recreation Office - need to know their team and manager's name
- Register from August 3 - August 21
- Sunday game times at 4pm, 5:30pm, 7pm, 830pm. Monday game times at 6pm, 7:30pm, 845pm. Game times at 5/5:45pm, 6:30/7:15pm, 8/8:45pm
- Teams must have a minimum of 10 players by Friday September 11 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Follow all local and state guidelines for facilities and events.
- Require social distancing leading up to and during play when applicable: A. All registrations will continue to be online or in person but with limited in-person sign-ups. B. Encourage social distancing along the sidelines and dugouts C. All brackets, rules, standings, etc. will be posted online. D. Players must always keep a proper social distance from umpires. e. No handshakes, high five lines, team huddles, etc. Teams are encouraged to create an alternate show of celebration and sportsmanship post-game.
- Keep social distancing between teams in effect beyond the field of play when possible, increase the distance between fields at facilities to allow more space for social distancing.
- When possible, we will stagger the start times of games to enable the separation of teams and reduce interaction as they arrive or leave the facility.
- Teams must leave the field immediately after their game concludes
- “Leave No Trace” policy. Teams must leave absolutely nothing at the field and in the dugout/sidelines.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own antibacterial wipes and hand sanitizer for disinfecting shared playing equipment and cleaning hands between innings.
- Allow players to wear PPE items if they choose, as long as the items do not compromise the safety of the game.
- Spectators are highly discouraged and in some instances not allowed. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- 1. Parent/guardian needs to register child.
- 2. A concussion form needs to be filled out by a parent/guardian and returned to Parks and Recreation. This form must be on file before the first game played by the athlete. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>