Adult Coed Kickball

Tiger King Kickball Instagram

League Information

Yes - WE SAID ADULT KICKBALL! Your favorite game as a kid is back! 

Manager's should register first and then individual team players can register. The Parks and Recreation Office will contact manager's for their tee color. When registering, players need to know their team name and manager’s name. Visa or MasterCard accepted.

If not registering online, team managers can submit a completed (10 player) roster with fees to the Parks and Recreation office. A registration packet including roster can be provided upon request.

Here's What You Can Expect in 2021

  • $35/player includes a t-shirt for each player and team ball
  • 12-game double-header schedule on Sunday, Monday or Thursday nights (Manager will pick their preferred night of play). In the event that we cannot fill a league we will ask you to move or provide teams with a full refund.
  • Games begin after Labor Day
  • Games only rescheduled if more than 2 nights are rained out
  • In the event of a governmental mandate that forces Parks and Recreation to cease this program and/or the Parks and Recreation Department is forced to shut down this program because of a COVID-19 exposure among players, registrants will receive a 50% refund the day BEFORE their first game and NO REFUNDS BEGINNING ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 12.
  • Players must be at least 14 years old to play.
  • Players register online at or at the Parks and Recreation Office - players need to know their team and manager's name
  • Referees for all games are not guaranteed
  • Registration is open until August 13
  • Sunday games will start after 4 p.m. and weekday games will start after 5 p.m.
  • Teams must have a minimum of 10 players by their first game.
  • Youth age 18 and younger will have to complete concussion paperwork.

Kickball Documents

Requirements for Players Age 14-17

For young players (age 14-17) who want to participate in adult athletics, there are additional steps that you need to take:
  • Parent/guardian needs to register child.
  • A concussion form needs to be filled out by a parent/guardian and returned to Parks and Recreation. This form must be on file before the first game played by the athlete.