The City Treasurer's Office coordinates permit parking spaces in the downtown area in lots owned by the City of Midland:
- There are 160 outside parking spaces available for leased parking at a cost of $250 per year.
- 46 parking spaces are available for lease in the Larkin parking ramp at $356.31 per year effective January 1, 2021.
- There are also 3-hour free parking spaces in the downtown area.
The City of Midland Treasurer's Office is responsible for enforcing parking in the downtown area Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. A parking violations clerk patrols the downtown area and issues citations for parking violations. The Parking Violations Bureau can be reached at (989) 837-3315.
Parking on City streets between the hours of 3 - 6 a.m. is prohibited, according to Chapter 24, Article II, Section 24 - 13, Sub-Section 8.28 of the City’s Code of Ordinances. The Midland Police Department is responsible for enforcing this ordinance.
Violations, and their subsequent fees, include, but are not limited to:
- Overtime parking/meter violations ($10 per offense)
- Failure to display permit ($15 per offense)
- Prohibited zone parking ($15 per offense)
- Parking on City streets - 3 - 6 a.m. ($30 per offense)
- Obstructing traffic ($30 per offense)
All parking fines double if they are not paid within 7 calendar days.
Parking Ticket Appeals
You may appeal a City of Midland parking ticket. Click here to access an interactive online form appealing your parking ticket.