Use your library card number to access these resources.
- Morningstar Library Edition - Mutual funds and stock information and education, recommendations. Morningstar ratings, and investment indexes and groups.
- S & P NetAdvantage - Comprehensive Investment Information. Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, EFT's, and Company Profiles. (Replaces S&P print products.)
- ValueLine (In-library use only) - Find extensive financial and statistical data on stocks. Includes recent news and analysis. Educational tools for building an investment portfolio.
Please Note: The following links are supplied for informational purposes only and are not supported or endorsed by the Grace A. Dow Memorial Library or the City of Midland. The library gives careful consideration to the resources that it provides for the community and does not accept solicitations for inclusion to our pages.
Financial Planning Websites
- My Money.Gov
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Annual Credit Report - the official site to request free credit reports from any of the three credit reporting agencies.
- Credit Counseling and Debtor Education Information from U.S. Department of Justice - government approved credit counseling agencies
- Credit Repair Scams and Debt Counseling - Michigan Attorney General
Financial Planning for Retirees & Seniors
- Social Security Administration
- Tax Guide for Seniors - Pub 554
- AARP Work and Retirement - AARP Retirement Calculator
Identity Theft, Scams & Fraud
- Midland Police Department web page
- Identity Theft Unit State Police
- MI Attorney General Identity Theft Consumer Alert
- FTC Identity Theft Consumer Information
- Identity Theft Resource Center - 888-400-5530 Toll-Free, No-Cost Victim Assistance
- Department of Justice Identity Theft and Identity Fraud information
- IRS Identity Protection information
- IRS Federal Tax Forms
- Michigan Tax Forms - 2016
- State of Michigan Taxes
- IRS - Federal Taxes - Help with IRS website