1508 E. Wheeler Rd., Midland, MI 48642
About the Pool
As Midland's premiere outdoor community pool, Plymouth Pool features a shallow area with zero depth entry, an accessible pool lift, water slide and special spray features (please understand that the spray features may be turned off in the evenings for swim lessons). Join us in the summer months for swimming lessons, lap and open swimming as well as special events. The pool opens mid-June and closes mid-August.
- Wednesday, May 4, 2022: Swim Lesson Registration Begins at Parks and Recreation or online at 8:00 a.m.
- Saturday, May 28, 2022: OPENING DAY!!!
- Teen Nights at the Pool: July 8, 15, 22, 29 8:30-10 p.m.
- End of Season Pool Closure: Regular Season Closure will Start on Aug. 21. If we can accommodate with staffing levels, we will reopen on the weekends of Aug. 26-28 and September 2-4. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
|Morning Lap Swim||6:15-7:15am||Mon-Fri Only|
|Afternoon Lap Swim||11:45am-12:45pm||Everyday|
|Evening Lap Swim||5-8:30pm (2 lanes will be available)||Mon-Fri Only|
|Youth (3-17)/Senior (60+)||$5|
|Toddler (2 and Under)||Free|
We offer a variety of membership options for the individual swimmer or the family who utilizes Plymouth Pool more frequently throughout the summer. Plymouth Pool memberships are available for purchase online (redeem your purchase at the pool), at the Parks and Recreation office, and at Plymouth Pool. Avoid the wait! Purchase your passes online today!
Season memberships are all-access memberships for individuals or families. Family rates apply for your immediate family members living in the same household. Babysitters, grandparents, etc., living outside of the home must purchase their own pass. Each household member age 3 and over must have a pass.
Limited memberships are 15-admission membership passes for adults or youth. These passes can be used for more than one person. This is a great option for groups or birthday parties.
Groups of 25 or More
Are you a group of 25 or more? Parks and Recreation now offers a discounted rate at the same rate as a Limited Pass. Contact Parks and Recreation for more information!
|15 Admission Membership Youth/Sr.||$45|
|15 Admission Membership Adult||$60|
|Individual Membership Youth/Sr.||$75|
|Individual Membership Adult||$90|
|Family of 2||$130|
|Family of 3||$175|
|Family of 4+||$220|
- A non-swimming parent accompanying a child (age 12 and older) does not have to pay admission.
- Children under 7 must be in the water within arms length at all times.
- Children age 12 and older do not have to be accompanied by an adult.
- Food, non-alcoholic beverages and coolers are allowed at the pool.
- Glass bottles are not allowed at the pool.
- Absolutely no smoking, vaping or alcohol is allowed at the pool.
- Items that are acceptable include: chairs, coolers, goggles, noodles.
- Safety devices (Acceptable): Puddle Jumpers and Lifejackets are acceptable but parents must accompany the child in the water when wearing these devices. Lifejackets are not supplied by Plymouth Pool.
- Safety devices (Not Acceptable): Due to safety concerns, water wings are highly discouraged and are not allowed on the slide. Mermaid tails are absolutely not allowed in the water. Any recreational oversized toy that impedes the vision of lifeguards will be removed from the pool. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>