Midland Parks and Recreation, in partnership with the Michigan Recreation and Park Association (MRPA) and Saginaw County Parks and Recreation Commission, announces an all-inclusive bus trip to the historic Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island.
The bus trip will take place from Sunday, October 12 thru Tuesday, October 14. The Mackinac Island Grand Experience is for individuals 50 years or older; spouses, sons, daughters, and caregivers under 50 are also welcome. The trip will provide guests with a unique opportunity to participate in a wide variety of programs and activities such as tournaments, crafts, dancing, and carriage tours that will make their stay a truly grand experience.
· Accommodations at the beautiful Grand Hotel (two nights)
· Baggage handling, taxes, and most tips
· Tea and cookies each afternoon
· Full breakfast each morning
· Five-course dinner each night
· Round-trip ferry
· Taxi to/from the dock to hotel
· Horse-drawn carriage tour
· Bingo (afternoon and evening)
· Various activities such as bocce ball tournament, putting and chipping contest, writing and photography contest, cooking demo, self-guided walks, history lectures, kitchen tour, movies, nightly demitasse, and dancing to the Grand Hotel Orchestra
· Discounts on bicycle rental and golf
· Motor coach transportation provided by Lakefront Lines, Inc.
For more information including trip cost, contact the Midland Parks and Recreation Department at 989-837-6930 or by e-mail at email@example.com.