August 31, 2017 – If you haven’t submitted the perfect picture of life in Midland just let, don’t fret – you have Labor Day weekend to get that perfect shot!
Residents have until Wednesday, September 6 at 5:00 p.m. to submit their photos online or by mail for the annual contest. Winners will see their photography featured in the 2018 City Calendar and Services Guide.
As a reminder, photos should feature the people, places, and events that make Midland a truly unique place to live or can depict programs and services offered by the City of Midland. Participants do not need to be a city of Midland resident to enter.
Key contest rules:
- Limit of two (2) photo entries per photographer.
- Photos should be no more than two (2) years old.
- Photos must be print quality and capable of being reproduced on professional printing presses.
- Professionally-produced and/or copyrighted photos (ex: senior pictures, family portraits, in-studio shots, etc.) will not be accepted.
- Digitally-altered photos or photos that include copyrighted material as part of the image will not be considered.
- All photo entries become the property of the City of Midland and will not be returned.
- Photos may be submitted online at www.cityofmidlandmi.gov/citycalendar or by mail using a printed contest entry form available at City Hall or the Grace A. Dow Memorial Library. Completed forms can be brought to City Hall or mailed to: Midland City Hall, Attention: City Manager’s Office, 333 W. Ellsworth Street, Midland, MI 48640.
For additional information or questions, contact the City Manager’s Office at 989-837-3307 or visit www.cityofmidlandmi.gov/citycalendar.