October 12, 2018 – The Midland Police Department has announced that the City’s 2018 trick-or-treating hours will occur on Halloween, Wednesday, October 31, from 6 – 8 p.m.
The police department offers these tips for ensuring safety during trick-or-treating:
- Dress your child in light-colored, reflective clothing.
- If your child is going to wear a mask, make sure the eye holes are large enough to avoid visual obstruction.
- Adults should accompany children.
- Bring a flashlight.
- Cross the street only at corners.
- Have an adult check candy and other treats before they are eaten.
For more information, contact Community Relations Officer Paul McDonald at 989-839-4748.