February 14, 2020 – The Midland Downtown Business Association will host Meet Your Merchants Pie Day on Saturday, March 14, 2020 from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. This event is a chance for the community to discover meet the business owners who makes Downtown Midland so unique!
During the event, participating downtown businesses will welcome guests to meet their staff and shop their products and services as local bakeries supply delicious pie samples. Samples are available while supplies last.
Participating businesses include:
- Ace Hardware – Pie sample: Cops & Doughnuts peanut butter silk pie.
- Coyer Candle Co. - Enjoy new stock and 10% off your purchase. Pie sample: Cops & Doughnuts strawberry pie.
- Gift of Hope Boutique - Receive a free handmade journal or golf ball/tee bag with any purchase! Pie sample: Cops and Doughnuts blueberry pie.
- Good to Go – Pie sample: Cops & Doughnuts coconut cream pie.
- Grape Beginnings Winery – Try Italian crostata with strawberry red wine jam samples and shop great specials.
- Imagine That! – Meet the talented artists! Pie sample: Belle’s Bakery Tropical Dream pie.
- Joyful Tantrum, Serendipity Road, & Serendipity Studios – Andrea from the Great Lakes Loons has whipped up something yummy just for you to sample.
- Michigan Brew Supply – Enjoy homebrewed beer and wine samples with your pie! Pie sample: Cops and Doughnuts raspberry pie.
- Molasses - Apple pie cobbler and pastrami will be on special all day.
- Peel ‘n Pare – Pie sample: Cops & Doughnuts apple pie.
- Pizza Baker – Taste wood fired pizza (pie) samples.
- Pizza Sam’s – Get 10% off $25.00 or more and watch the Pizza Sam’s pizza makers make you a pizza pie!
- Proper Taco – Spin our Taco Roulette Wheel and win fabulous prizes. Don’t forget to get a selfie with Stephano! Pie sample: Proper Taco Mexican chocolate ice cream pie
- Saint Brigid Catholic School – Check out family-friendly, fun STEM activities! Pie sample: Cops and Doughnuts pecan pie
- Ways To Wellness – View in-store demos and meet local vendors. Pie sample: Cops and Doughnuts cherry pie.
For questions or additional information, contact the Downtown Development Authority office at 989-837-3330 during regular office hours, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or visit www.downtownmidland.com.