May 19, 2020, 5:45 p.m.: The Edenville Dam has failed. Residents of Edenville and Sanford should evacuate immediately. Seek higher ground as far east and west of the Tittabawassee River as possible.
Visit http://link.fetchgis.com/b6f5016d and select the "Dam Failure" layer. If you live in the shaded area, you should plan to evacuate. City of Midland residents west of Eastman Avenue and south of US 10 should plan to evacaute.
For further instruction, continue to monitor the following resources:
- Facebook channels for the following entities:
- Midland County Emergency Management (MI)
- Midland County 911
- City of Midland, Michigan – Municipal Government
- Twitter: @CityofMidlandMI
- Twitter: @MidlandCountyMI
- Call 2-1-1
- Sign up for 911 text and email alerts through Nixle.com