June 2, 2020 - The Midland County Department of Public Health will be hosting additional vaccine clinics to provide vaccinations that can protect residents in the event they are injured while working in flood-contaminated areas. Injuries sustained in unsanitary conditions carry a risk of contracting a disease. Vaccines for Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis) and Hepatitis A will be available at all clinics.
Dates and locations for the clinics are:
- Wednesday, June 3: Meridian Public Schools Administration Building, 3361 N. Meridian Road, Sanford from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Thursday, June 4: Midland High School, 1301 Eastlawn Drive, Midland from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. and Bullock Creek High School, 1420 S. Badour Road, Midland from 1 – 4 p.m.
- Friday, June 5: Jerome Township Fire Station 1, 725 Irish Street, Sanford from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Monday, June 8: North Midland Family Center, 2601 E. Shearer Road, Midland from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. and Sanford Senior Center, 3243 West River Road, Sanford from 1 – 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 9: Coleman High School, 4951 N. Lewis Road, Coleman from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. and West Midland Family Center, 4011 W. Isabella Road, Shepherd, from 1 – 4 p.m.
There are no out-of-pocket costs for vaccinations.
For previous updates, flood response information, and details on release efforts, please visit the following resources:
- Facebook channels for the following entities:
- Midland County Emergency Management (MI)
- Midland County 911
- City of Midland, Michigan – Municipal Government
- Twitter: @CityofMidlandMI
- Twitter: @MidlandCountyMI
- Call 2-1-1
- Sign up for 911 text and email alerts through Nixle.