June 3, 2020 – Residents with Friday Week 4 recycling collection whose items were not collected last week due to the presence of heavy equipment from flood debris collection will receive recycling collection on Friday, June 5. Please have items set at the curb by 7:30 a.m. on Friday to receive collection.
City of Midland Friday Week 4 recycling collection customers on the following streets will receive collection on Friday, June 5:
- Joanne Street
- Belmont Street
- Glencoe Street
- W. Main Street from N. Saginaw Road to Orchard Drive
- N. Bent Oak Drive
- Pine Grove Drive
- Wrenwood Court
- Thornbrook Court
- Tittabawassee River Road
Regular heavy item and brush collection has been suspended citywide until further notice to allow crews to focus on curbside debris collection in flood-damaged areas. Please do not set non-flood related items at the curb for heavy item and brush collection until the regular collection schedule has resumed.
The Midland Sanitary Landfill is open from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. daily through Sunday, June 7 for all residents who wish to dispose of trash, yard waste, or flood debris.
For updates and information related to the recent flooding event, continue to monitor the following resources:
- Facebook channels for the following entities:
- Midland County Emergency Management (MI)
- Midland County 911
- City of Midland, Michigan – Municipal Government
- Twitter: @CityofMidlandMI
- Twitter: @MidlandCountyMI
- Call 2-1-1
- Sign up for 911 text and email alerts through Nixle.com