August 8, 2022 – A technology upgrade at the MCTV Network on Tuesday, August 9 will make local programming unavailable for viewers on all devices from approximately 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
During this upgrade, regularly-scheduled programming will experience interruptions to service. Content will be unavailable on MCTV Network cable channels, streaming devices, the Cablecast Community Media mobile app, and MCTV’s website during this time.
Broadcast and video-on-demand should resume as normal at the completion of this upgrade.
To learn more about the MCTV Network follow MCTV on Facebook, visit www.cityofmidlandmi.gov/mctv, or search “MCTV Network Community Voices” on YouTube or most podcast platforms.
Local programs created through the MCTV Network can be found via the following outlets:
- Charter Spectrum channels 188-191
- AT&T U-Verse channel 99
- Live and on-demand at www.cityofmidlandmi.gov/MCTV
- ROKU, Apple TV, Amazon FireTV via the free, MCTV Community Voices app
- iOS and Android devices via the free, Cablecast Community Media app
- YouTube channels: City of Midland, Midland Public Schools, & Community Voices
- Podcast channels: Midland Government Affairs & MCTV Community Voices
The MCTV Network is located in the lower level of the Grace A. Dow Memorial Library at 1710 W. St. Andrews Rd. Office hours are Monday – Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Evening and Saturday hours are available by request. MCTV is a service of the City of Midland.