August 26, 2022 – If you haven’t submitted the perfect picture of life in Midland just yet, don’t fret – there’s still plenty of time to get that perfect shot! Residents have until Tuesday, September 6 to submit their photos for the 2023 City Calendar and Services Guide.
As a reminder, photos should feature the people, places, and events that make Midland a truly unique place to live or can depict programs and services offered by the City of Midland. Participants do not need to be a Midland resident to enter.
Key contest rules:
- Photos must reflect people, places, or events that depict life in Midland only. If the photo could have been taken anywhere, it’s unlikely to be selected.
- Limit of three (3) photo entries per photographer.
- Photos should be no more than two (2) years old.
- Professionally-produced and/or copyrighted photos (ex: senior pictures, family portraits, in-studio shots, etc.) will not be accepted.
- Digitally-altered photos or photos that include copyrighted material as part of the image will not be considered.
- All photo entries become the property of the City of Midland upon submission for use in City-related advertising, social media campaigns, and more.
Photos may be submitted online at www.cityofmidlandmi.gov/citycalendar.
Entries will be accepted through midnight on Tuesday, September 6, 2022. Winning photographers will be notified by November 2022. The 2023 City Calendar and Services Guide will be mailed to City residents and businesses in December 2022.
For additional information or questions, contact Community Affairs at 989-837-3307 or visit www.cityofmidlandmi.gov/citycalendar.