May 12, 2023 – The MCTV Network remind residents that fees associated with membership, online services, and workshops can be covered by a generous grant from the Mary Currie Foundation. Funds will be used on a first-come-first-served basis until July 1, 2023 or until funds run out.
Grant dollars can be used to cover the cost of workshops, summer camps, membership, and digital services, including audio podcasts and YouTube video, for all members of the Midland community. Students, minority groups, nonprofit organizations, and multicultural groups are strongly encouraged to apply for and use these funds! These funds are offered as a diversity and inclusion grant to help create a robust community media landscape in Midland and provide a voice in mass media for those that otherwise may not have access.
Certain eligibility requirements apply. To apply for these funds, members must:
- Be 12+ years of age;
- Be a resident of the City of Midland or Midland County or work for a non-profit organization based in the City or Midland County; and
- Abide by the rules and regulations of the MCTV Network.
Grantees can be new or current MCTV Network access user.
To learn more, call 989-837-3474 or email email@example.com. To learn more about the MCTV Network, follow MCTV on Facebook or visit www.cityofmidlandmi.gov/mctv. Enjoy local programs created by Midland residents through the following outlets:
- Charter Spectrum channels 188-191
- AT&T U-Verse channel 99
- Live and on-demand at www.cityofmidlandmi.gov/MCTV
- Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon FireTV via the free MCTV Network app
- iOS and Android Devices via the free Cablecast Community Media App
- YouTube channels: City of Midland, Midland Public Schools, and Community Voices
- Podcast channels: Midland Government Affairs & MCTV Community Voices on any podcast app of choice
MCTV is located in the lower level of the Grace A. Dow Memorial Library at 1710 W. St. Andrews Rd. Office hours are Monday – Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Evening and Saturday hours are available by request. MCTV is a service of the City of Midland.