How do I obtain a Personal Protection Order (PPO)?
PPOs may be obtained by contacting the 42nd Circuit Court Clerk; this office is located on the 2nd floor of the Midland County Courthouse. There you may fill out a request for a PPO. If the PPO is granted, a Circuit Court judge will sign the PPO. It is the petitioner’s responsibility to see that the PPO is served on the person it is against. You may serve it yourself or have a third party serve it for you. The Midland County Sheriff’s Office offers assistance for a fee. Contact them for conditions and fees for that service at 989-836-4600.

Show All Answers

1. Who would I contact to get suggestions on security, or to get an inspection for my home, business, or church?
2. How can I get a residential property inspection when I’m on vacation?
3. How do I obtain a Personal Protection Order (PPO)?
4. Can the police department assist me in retrieving property from my former dwelling?
5. How do I set up a neighborhood watch?