How do I join the permanent absent application list?

The absentee voting process begins with a call or visit to the Midland City Clerk’s Office to request an application for an absent voter’s ballot or by joining our permanent absent application list. Simply fill out the form online, call us and ask to join the list, or return the form by mail, e-mail, or in person. Once an individual is on the permanent absent voter list, they will receive an application to vote before each election. After the completed application to vote is received by the Clerk’s Office, a ballot will be mailed directly to the voter or can be picked up by the voter at City Hall. If you have questions regarding absentee voting or being added to the permanent absentee application list, please call (989) 837-3310.

Show All Answers

1. How can I find out if I'm registered to vote?
2. How do I change my voter registration address?
3. If I move to a new address between elections, am I still registered to vote?
4. If I didn't vote in the last election, am I still eligible to vote?
5. How can I get an Absentee Ballot?
6. How do I join the permanent absent application list?
7. How can I get an Absentee Ballot if I am in the Military or Overseas?
8. What are the hours during which I can vote on Election Day?
9. What's my polling location for Election Day voting?
10. How do I become an Election Inspector?