Where can I go to obtain a passport?
To get a passport application go to:
  • Midland County Circuit Court
    301 W. Main St.
    Midland, MI 48640
    Ph: 989-832-6735
  • Midland Post Office
    2900 Rodd St.
    Midland, MI 48640
    Ph: 989-631-6580

For more information visit the Midland County Circuit Court's website. Another helpful source for information is the U.S. Department of State website.

Show All Answers

1. How can I get a copy of a birth certificate?
2. Where can I obtain a marriage license?
3. Where can I find a Justice of the Peace to perform a wedding ceremony?
4. Where can I go to obtain a passport?
5. Am I required to have a City of Midland license to open and operate a business in the City?
6. How do I submit a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for City of Midland records?
7. Do I need a license to hand out flyers / handbills in public places?