City Clerk's Office Services
The City Clerk's Office provides a variety of services to Midland citizens. The City Clerk attends all meetings of the City Council and keeps a permanent record of all council meetings and proceedings, City ordinances, resolutions, and actions of the council.
The office also maintains all documents and records pertaining to the City of Midland. If someone from the public is looking for a public City record, the Clerk's Office would be the place to start.
The office oversees all voting activities that take place within the City of Midland, and the City's communications function.
Midland City Clerk's Office
Visit the following pages or call 989-837-3310 for information regarding:
- How can I find out if I'm registered to vote?
- If I move to a new address between elections, am I still registered to vote?
- If I didn't vote in the last election, am I still eligible to vote?
- What are the hours during which I can vote on Election Day?
- What's my polling location for Election Day voting?